Trendsetter sports is going to change the game. Our goals are simple. We want to give the best tournament experience in the business. We understand what’s important to some will not be important to others but our goal will stay focused on making youth players better prepared to play at the next level. If the goal of your team is to fill your trophy case, Trendsetters Sports is not the tournament circuit for you. We provide team trophies only and for ages 7u - 10u only. If 10 teams play in our tournament, only two teams will make it to a championship game and earn trophies. Rather than focusing on eye catching awards, we focus on making a championship experience for every game for every team.
UNSPORTSMANLIKE CONDUCT FROM FAN
What is considered unsportsmanlike conduct you ask?
- do you stand at the backstop and yell instructions to your child?
- do you bring a folding chair to the field and set it up in front of the bleachers obstructing the other parents path and view of the game?
- do you hold one-way conversations with others sitting in the stands?
- have you ever used the phrase “that’s terrible”," swing the bat", "throw a strike"," come on Blue","that’s poor coaching" etc.........?
- Do you bring the radio to the game and face it towards the field blast it so loud you’ve busted the speaker?
I can go on and on listing examples of unsportsmanlike behavior but I believe we all know when things are getting out of hand. The bottom line is do not treat the Umpires,coaching staff or anyone is if they were less than a human. Any fan or coach guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct will be removed from the park immediately.