2020 Visit Dothan Tournament. The event will be help at James Oates Park and West Gate Park in Dothan Alabama. This event will host 14u, 16u, & 18u divisions, entry fee $450 14u and $600 16u, 18u. The recent change in recruiting rules set this event up to be an ideal tournament to play in front of DIII, NAIA, AND JUCO colleges. We will have a divisional winner in each age group. We are in the process of completing the set up for a Thursday Night College Skills Camp worked by D2, D3, NAIA and Junior college coaches. Once the colleges that are working this event are locked in, we'll post it. See the tournament detail below to answer any questions you may have:
If you are not sanctioned with USFA, please fill out google doc promo at the bottom of page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jimmy 850-573-1508. The tournament director will pay the sanction fee and register your team after they receive the entry fee. This event will sell out, so do not wait to secure your spot.
14u Pool Games are 70 Mins, Finish the Batter. Bracket games are 75 Min finish the Inning
16u Pool Games are 75 Mins, Finish the Batter. Bracket games are 85 Min finish the Inning
18u Pool Games are 75 Mins, Finish the Batter. Bracket games are 85 Min finish the Inning
14u teams will play 3 pool games on Saturday and single elimination on Sunday.
16u,18u Teams will play 2 pool games on Friday and 2 pool games on Saturday. Saturday could also start the single elimination tournament.
Payments are due by June 29 via PayPal using the information below:
Daily Pass $10
Weekend Pass $25
Children 12 & under are free cash only
Click on the College Coaches option in the bar at the top of the tournament homepage for more information.
1. Teams should report to the assigned field at least ½ hour before game time. Please provide proof of insurance to the Tournament Desk upon arrival.
2. Pitcher will be allowed 5 warm up pitches her first inning & 3 warm up pitches thereafter. All new pitchers will be awarded the same.
3. After each strike out the catcher must throw the ball directly back to the pitcher. No round the horn.
4.After each defensive out infielders are NOT allowed to come into the circle. Get back in position and get ready for the next pitch.
5. Teams will furnish one yellow .47 core per team
6. Home team/visitor will be determined by a coin flip prior to the game. Team listed first on the schedule will occupy the 1st base dugout, team listed second will occupy the 3rd base dugout. However teams playing back to back on the same fields will not be required to change dugouts.
7. All USFA rules apply, NO protests
8.When the game is over, teams must leave the field immediately after shaking hands. We will be a tight schedule and you must adhere to this rule. Please be courteous and clean up after each game.
9. Tournament Directors reserves the right to alter the format of the showcase or the schedule in the event of unforeseen weather. It is our goal that teams play as many games as possible.
10. REFUND POLICY: In the event of a rainout Tournament Director will retain a 25% administration fee of all entry fees.
1 game played= 50% refund, 2 games= 25% refund, 3 or more played= No refunds. Once the schedule is published, no refunds will be issued.
11. If your team is not registered with USFA the tournament director will pay the registration fee.
Click "Register" to register for this tournament!