- GATE FEES -
$15 per session/ $20 weekend pass
Different sessions may technically happen on the same calendar date
NO RE-ENTRY WITHOUT TICKET OR BRACELET
NO EXCEPTIONS-COACHES,PLEASE PASS THIS INFORMATION TO YOUR SPECTATORS
ALL GAMES PLAYED AT
FINCH CREEK FIELDHOUSE/ MOJO UP
16289 Boden Rd
NO METAL CLEATS ALLOWED
BASKETBALL COURTS AND BALCONY ARE OFF LIMITS
1. Head Coaches are responsible for the staff members of the team along with the conduct of the team parents. USFA has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY. If a parent is ejected from a game, the Head Coach will be ejected as well. If any coach is ejected from a game for any reason, then he/she will be suspended for the following game of that tournament.
2. Teams need to be ready to play 30 minutes before scheduled start time.
3. Copies of Birth Certificates for all players need to be on site if Director should request them.
4. Team insurance must be presented at check-in if not already online..
5. Coin toss will decide Home Team in pool play. Better seed will be Home Team in bracket play.
6. TOURNAMENT WILL BE ROUND ROBIN FORMAT. 2 POOLS OF 4. EACH TEAM PLAYS EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE POOL. WINNER OF EACH POOL WILL PLAY FOR CHAMPIONSHIP. SO, ALL GAMES MATTER!
ALL POOL GAMES WILL BE 65 MINUTE DROP DEAD-(REVERT TO LAST COMPLETED INNING UNLESS HOME TEAM HAS TAKEN THE LEAD OR TIED AND IS BATTING WHEN TIME EXPIRES)
AND CHAMPIONSHIP GAME WILL BE 70 MINUTES FINISH THE INNING
7. Run rule will be 10 after 3, 8 after 4 and 6 after 5
8. Teams may use free defensive substitution, bat entire lineup or use subs. No DP/Flex.
9. Courtesy runner for pitcher and catcher is allowed. Can be any subs (not in batting lineup) or farthest away.
10. Brackets will be posted immediately following last pool play game of that age group. at www.usfastpitch.com and on the app
11. Pool play games can end in a tie.
12. All appeals will be handled by the UIC. $100 charge for all protests.
13. Director has the right to change tournament format and/or minimum game guarantee in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
14. All teams must check in before beginning pool play.
15. Seeding procedure for bracket play will be posted by Tournament Director.
16. IN THE EVENT OF POOR WEATHER OR UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH WE ARE UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE EVENT AS SCHEDULED, THE DIRECTOR WILL REVERT BACK TO POOL PLAY STANDINGS OF ALL TEAMS REMAINING IN THE WINNERS BRACKET FOR AWARD PRESENTATIONS. IF POOL PLAY FOR ALL TEAMS IN AN AGE GROUP HAVE NOT BEEN COMPLETED, THEN NO AWARDS WILL BE GIVEN.
17. BOTH TEAMS MUST KEEP A HARD COPY SCOREBOOK (GAME CHANGER DOES NOT QUALIFY) HOME TEAM WILL BE OFFICIAL SCOREBOOK
18. Tie Breakers for seeding will be as follows --
1. Head to Head. 2. Runs Allowed. 3. Runs Scored. 4. Coin Toss